Monday, March 26, 2012

Slam Dunk!!

Happy Monday, if there is such a thing...lol.  I can't believe how busy things have been lately. My Daughters Basketball season ended my Sons Baseball Season began and I've had orders for Cards and custom books.  I'm also excited to say that I am building me a new website.  I will give more information as it comes available.

Now as I said earlier my Daughter was in Basketball and this past weekend they had there little end of the season banquet.  We had gotten the Coach and his Wife a movie gift card and so we needed a card to put it in.  Well just so happens I know someone who does that.


I made this card using Paper Dolls for everyday for the doll and the basketball Hoop.  The Slam Dunk came from the Basket Ball Solutions Cartridge and The coaches name was cut from Don Juan.
The Teams name was the suns so I tried to incorporate as Suns much as possible.

Thanks for looking, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...