Thursday, March 29, 2012

Elmo

Hey everyone, hope your day is going good. It's my Birthday today so I guess that is why I'm posting birthday related cards. Actually it's just a coincidence. But anyways had some down time it's eerily quiet here and I wanted to share a couple cards I had done for a little girls birthday party.

These are standard A2 size Cards.
I cut Elmo from Sesame Street Friends at 3.75.
The balloons were cut from Celebrate with flourish using the Imagine to color them. Then I embossed using the Swiss dots embossing folder.  I grouped them all together and secured them with ribbon.
The pink background paper is embossed using the Divine Swirls embossing folder.
Then I cut a small white piece of paper and stamped the sentiment.



I used Sesame Street Friends for Elmo and cut him out at 3.75"
The banner was cut from Christmas Cheer cut out at 0.8"
Using the A2 Happy Birthday Embossing folder I embossed the background paper.
Added a piece of ribbon and a little bow.
Then stamped the sentiment


Thanks for dropping in to look around, don't forget to say hi!

7 comments:

  1. Your Elmo cards are super adorable! TFS.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are tooo cute love how you embossed the balloons too !!!! great job!

    www.ScrappinWithMyBug.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Michelle. I'm so excited Scrappinwithmybug.com just commented on my little blog. :)

      Delete
  3. These are adorable. I love the Sesame Street cartridges. The images always make me smile!

    Linda
    http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, I've had this cartridge for awhile and have never used it. I don't know why, because they to make me smile. I just checked out your blog and am a new follower. Thanks for the kind words.

      Delete
  4. LOVE ELMO! Happy Belated birthday!!!! Fantastic job, and great detail :O

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...