Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Disney Note Cards!

OK I have to start by saying I absolutely LOVE my Imagine.  I've never had a problem with it.  Well never until the last update.  It just didn't take then wouldn't recognize the standard cartridges.  I don't like spending hours on things like that, its just not worth it for me.  I always use my Imagine with my Disney Cartridges so I can match the RGB Codes and get the perfect colors.  So I let the Imagine sit and sit and sit.   The other day I decided to try and do the update again and it worked! I did the the calibration and it worked also. So I made these little Disney note cards.  They are super simple and I'm thinking I will bundle them together and give them as a gift.


I used the Mickey and Friends Cartridge and cut the characters at 4"
Did some doodling around the card and used the iRock to adhere the little hearts, gems or crystals.

Thanks for stopping by. Please come back again soon!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...