Thursday, February 23, 2012

With Sympathy

Hi everyone today I wanted to show you a quick shape card that I made.  I was in Michael's the other day and found several $1 bin stamps.  I find that I make cards around my supplies. I don't have the need for a sympathy card (Knock on wood) but I had the stamp so I used it.



I have a Gypsy and I used to use it all the time.  But I got a new laptop for Christmas and have found that I use CCR now all the time.  I created this shape card in CCR using Lacy Labels Cartridge.
I wanted to make it a bright happy card as to cheer someone up and let them know I'm sympathetic and thinking about them.

Well thanks for taking a look. Come back again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...