Sunday, January 8, 2012

Teacher Spotlight time again.

Hello! I hope everyone has had a fabulous Sunday.  I love Sundays. Sunday is Family time. I don't worry about the house work we all just relax.
If you've been following for awhile you know that I do Teacher Spotlight for the Teachers at our Church in our Primary.  This spotlight is for a male teacher.  I find anything male and crafty to be a challenge.  I had decided to do a plain design with a Tie.  But then I remembered that I had purchased the Missionary Icon's cartridge through the Cricut Craft Room.  This has a shirt and tie.  It was perfect.  His favorite color is yellow so i Incorporated yellow.  I hope it doesn't look to feminine.




I decorate a mini clip board and a mini composition notebook that I put into a decorated gift bag.  Just a little something to let them know we appreciate there time and talent.



Thanks for stopping by to take a look, come back again soon!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute, I'm sure he will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!! i also take a little extra time on creatin ideas for the males..but do enjoy outcome..great job!!
    texasgrama7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gift set looks terrific! Perfect for a man; love the yellow too. Looks great, Sarah--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They were and still are beautiful, and he won't let any of the kids touch them. Thanks Sarah. You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...