Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Photo Calanders

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to show you what I made for my family this year for Christmas.  It was a truly hectic holiday this year and so I didn't get hardly anything done that I had planned to get done.  I was at Michael's one afternoon and I saw these Photo Calander kits and they were on Clearance from $19.99 down to $6.99.  Our family gets there pictures done every holiday and I try to incorperate the photos in the gifts and cards.  That is what made these calanders perfect.  I picked up several.

Here it is.....


January


February


March


April


May



June


July


August


September


October


November


December


This concludes the Calander.  If your curious of what it looks like at the store here you go.  All the embelishments are included all you need is adhesive and photo's.


Thanks for looking.  Come back again real soon!


4 comments:

  1. I picked one up on New Year's Day for $3.19...what a steal! I just have to add my photos now. Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic!! Great job! Looks like your family pictures turned out wonderfully as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! I want to make one. I love how this came out! :)

    Micia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...