Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Scrapoholic Sketchy Saturday Challenge

 Hello! It's that time again, Sketchy Saturday Challenge. Head on over to The Scrapoholic to see what the Design team has created and then create something of your very own to share.
Here is the sketch we used this week.

Here is my take on the Sketch.....


For this Layout I used;

Trees=Sweethearts Cartridge
Grass= Everyday Paper Dolls
Mushrooms= Cindy Loo
Dragonfly and butterfly = punches.
I used Peachy Keen stamp set, Simple Sallies
I sewed around the photo to add a little texture.
I inked everything from the grass to the side of the page.
I added stickles to the punched art and did some doodling.

There is a lot of dimension in this Layout I hope that you can see it with these photo's.





Well that is my take on a great sketch.  I would love for you to give it a try and then share for us all to see.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!



3 comments:

  1. I love the new look to your blog! I jsut love the dimension to your layout and your take on the sketch is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun! Great layers and details!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout! I am a new follower!! Found you over at Tara's linky party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...