Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Scrapoholic's Sketchy Saturday Challenge!

Welcome to another week of  Sketchy Saturday.  Every week there is a Layout and a sketch posted for you to try.  So head on over to The Scrapohlic to see every ones work and then give it a try yourself. Don' forget to Link your LO so we can all see it.

Here is this week's sketch......


Now I know Easter has come and gone and Beach is more appropriate for the season but I've done so many summer themed project all ready this year I really didn't have anymore photo's.  So I chose Easter. Since I needed to scrap them still and I could get the tittle to work like the sketches.


On this LO I used DCWV background Easter paper from one of the spring packs.
The Easter basket is cut at 3" from Doodle Charm.  I added in the Eggs. I covered each one with glitter from Martha Stewart.
The grass is from A Child's Year
The Tittle is cut from Martha Stewart's All Occasions Cake Art.

Well thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the other sketches and play along.


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...