Sunday, July 24, 2011

I think your sweet and I Whaley Love you.

Hello everyone! I've been so busy getting ready for girls camp. But I wanted to get a few things posted before I go and also I'm scheduling a few things to post while I'm gone.  I have found though that Blogger doesn't alway post my scheduled blogs so fingers crossed Blogger will cooperate this week and if not well I will see ya next week.
Here are  a couple cards I made with my Imagine.  I barrowed a girlfriends Yummy Cartridge and Imagine More Cards Cartridge.  I absolutly love these and will for sure be getting them for myself.

The first card here is done with Yummy.  I backed it with pink paper embossed with the swirl Cuttlebug folder.  I inked the edges with brown ink.  I added a couple jewels with my i-rock. The sentiment is from one of the $1 bins.  I then added stickles to the cherry.

This next card is from Imagine More Cards.  This makes card making rediculously easy.  The hardest part was making the scallop shaped card in the Gypsy but I did that while everything in the Imagine was printing and cutting.  I did cut it in layers and pop dot it ,even though it's hard to see in the photo.  This is a must have cartridge as well.


So these are my cards for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you come back again soon!

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...