Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Anniversary to my Sweetheart!

Today my hubby and I celebrate our 15th Wedding anniversary.  Unfortunately we won't be able to spend it together because I will be up in the mountains camping for the week.  But I made him a card and gave it to my son to give to him while I'm gone. 


The background paper is from DCWV All Dressed Up paper pack. The heart with the couple silhouette is from Sweethearts along with the Happy Anniversary. I did emboss the heart with the Polk a Dot Cuttlebug folder. Then added some ribbon and a bow. 
I hope that the hubby likes it and that he knows how much I love and miss him.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah: I just found your cute blog today. Your creations are so amazing, and I love your work. I can't wait to check back to see new work you post. I would be honored if you would also visit my blog and "follow" my blog. It would mean a lot to me. I love sharing ideas with other artists. Thanks for sharing, and please do stop by and follow me. I'd really be appreciative.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...