Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"Owl" Always Love You

I love owls. What's not to love. They are so stinking cute. This particular owl is from, Straight from the Nest. It's a basic pink background paper.  I used the imagine pre cut shapes to cut out the black. I used my paper cutter with the wavy blade to cut the little pink square. The stamp is a $1 bin stamp from I believe Michael's. Did lots of doodling and added a basic piece of pink ribbon and Walla a cute card.

Thanks for looking, see ya next time.

1 comment:

  1. I just made a card last week with that same owl! I LOVE the sentiment stamp! Wish I could find one of those!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...