Sunday, February 20, 2011

I made the Scrapoholic Design Team!!

I've never applied for a Design Team before.  I see everyone's work and think I'm not good enough.  My husband tells me that I under estimate myself.  I've decided it's not whether your good enough. Creativity is portrayed differently from everyone and it's a style of creativity.  I've learned in life that it's how many no's you get. The more people that tell you no the more yes's you will get.  So not thinking that I would be chosen I decided to apply for the Scrapoholics Design Team.  Well guess what? I got chosen for the Team.  I'm so excited and ready to step up my creativity.  I hope to inspire someone and to have a lot of fun in the mean time. Thank to everyone's comments and words of encouragement, it really means a lot.


4 comments:

  1. Well, congratulations Sarah for being chosen for the Scrapaholic Design team. Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sarah
    thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
    i am so excited to work with you! cant wait to get to know you better!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Congrats!!! That's Awesome that you're on your first design team!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...