Saturday, February 19, 2011

bee -Happy

My sweet hubby came home last night from Walmart. Which he doesn't do Walmart unless he absolutely has to, but he had to get something for work. He came home and walked up and handed me the Live Simply Lite Cartridge.  I don't think I have ever been so surprised in my whole 14 yrs of marriage.  I usually suspect something or I'm there with him when he buys. But not today. My daughter said my facial expression was priceless.  So I immediately went in and made a card.

The Card is of White Card stock and is 6 1/2"X 5"
 I used the bee Happy from the Live Simply cut at 2 3/4"
The Bee is from Create a Critter cut at 3"
The polka  dot paper is from DCWV Extreme paper pack "everyday"
I used yellow scraps for the background (Which I wish now had run through the cuttle bug polka dot folder, owell)
I inked and doodled a little then added some gingham ribbon and this is what I got.  I love this Cartridge and can't wait to use it again.
                                 Thanks for stopping by, See you next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...