Monday, January 24, 2011

We have a Winner!!

What a great weekend and a great Blog Hop. Thank you  to everyone and your kind words. I went to random.org and chose a number. I've seen how some people post a copy of the actually Random.org number chosen but I couldn't figure out how to do it so I'm just gonna tell you what it said. It was #41 which was........... Debc06 at Crafty Wizard  she said "Just became a follower. Your card and bouquet are fabulous. TFS"
So congrats to Debbie!!
 
Thanks again everyone. I've been super busy the last couple days so stay tuned for some more projects...
 
Sarah
 
 

3 comments:

  1. OH my Thank you so much.
    You can contact me at
    debbie_craine@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner!
    Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog!
    I can't wait to see your new creations!

    http://www.mudpiereality.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah Received your package today wonderful stamps.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...