Monday, January 31, 2011

Sympathy Tri-Fold Shutter card

There is a lady on one of our chat forums who recently lost her husband. My heart just aches for her.  I don't know her much but we share the common liking for paper and the love of a husband.   I can't even imagine what she might be going through. My husband is my best friend and my life.  I know a card won't take away the pain but I hope that it will let her know that someone cares for her and is thinking about her in this trying time.

I used the Tri-Fold Shutter card style. It seems to be my favorite card.  It can be fun yet elegant and very simple to make.  I used strictly the Lori's Garden cartridge on the Imagine. It's hard to see in the picture but I did used pop dots on the butterfly's and the center. The big butterfly and the long one on the right I used the layer function and cut it out in layers.  I will write a little note in the center. Then the top and bottom I used stamps from Everyday sayings from Hero Arts, Poly Clear. I hope that she likes it.

I hope that everyone hugs there loved ones a little bit closer for we never know when it might be the last time.

1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful and what a wonderful gesture. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...