I hope everyone has had a wonderful Holiday thus far. I am back and doing well. I ended up having 3 surgeries and a 7 day stay in the hospital and the recovery has been rough. But with all my time off I was able to make my Christmas Cards. They did go out late but they went out and that's what counts, right?
I wanted to include our family photo but I also wanted to have room for the cutesy stuff on the card. I think the card style is the Z-Fold. I put the photo on the inside and decorated the outside. Each card I made a little different so I will post a few of them all. Hope you enjoy I know I had fun making them.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
I am so overwhelmed with things to do it's making me crazy. I really needed to blog but I haven't had the time to get the pictures, upload them and blog about them. So I'm just going to have to wait. Hopefully I will be back to creating and blogging in a few weeks as for tomorrow I go in for a series of 2 back surgeries. The first is tomorrow and the second is on Thursday. Fingers crossed everything goes well!! I have a month or so off work so hopefully I'm up to scrapping soon.
at 12:21 AM
Sunday, December 5, 2010
I would like to thank Yolanda over at crafty scentiments for awarding me the Stylish Blogger Award. I'm so completly honored and excited.
This is a pay-it-forward style award. Here are the rules:1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.
So here are 8 things about myself:
1. I have 2 kids.
2. I love to play Volleyball.
3. I have 3 cricuts & the Gypsy (baby, Expression & Imagine)
4. My favorite color is Pink
5. I have a serious scrapbook shopping problem (Which leads to #6)
6. I have a scrapbook room all to myself.
7. I love mexican food.
8. I love to paper craft.
Here are the 8 bloggers I would like to share this award with:
This was tough to pick, there were so many to choose from
1. Jess over at http://scrappyjess.blogspot.com
2. mm Dezigns over at http://mmdezigns.blogspot.com
3. Alma over at http://almabrooksblog.blogspot.com
4. Erin over at http://www.erinleecreative.com
5. Gale over at http://www.thehappystamper.com
6. Stephanie over at http://www.alwayscrafting.com
7. Erica over at http://pinkbuckaroodesigns.blogspot.com
8. Lalo over at http://naniwale.blogspot.com