Tuesday, March 2, 2010


This is the page that I worked on forever and a day and again really not much to it. But I did cover naked chipboard which takes time and I covered the flowers with glaze to make them shiney. Then as I covered them the first time with glaze I realized the glaze didn't look right it was white and clumpy. Well so I let it dry for a day to see if maybe it would look ok. Well the answer to that question is NO! It didn't look good. So then I had to wait another day to find time to go buy more. Then another day once I got the glaze to put it on again and let it dry. So here is the finished project. I'm pretty happy with it but again I should've had this done much quicker.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...