Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Holiday thus far. I am back and doing well. I ended up having 3 surgeries and a 7 day stay in the hospital and the recovery has been rough. But with all my time off I was able to make my Christmas Cards. They did go out late but they went out and that's what counts, right?
I wanted to include our family photo but I also wanted to have room for the cutesy stuff on the card. I think the card style is the Z-Fold.  I put the photo on the inside and decorated the outside. Each card I made a little different so I will post a few of  them all.  Hope you enjoy I know I had fun making them.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...