Thursday, September 9, 2010


I had this really ugly box that I found up on a shelf the other day that I have had for years. I bought a whole bunch of greeting cards and they came in the box. Well I don't use store bought cards anymore so I donated them to Goodwill and kept the box. I have been trying to find a storage solution for all the handmade cards that I've made. I make them in several different sizes so to find a container (that was cute) to fit them all was really hard. So when I found this box I decided to re decorate it. Now I love it it's perfect.

BEFORE


BACK OF BOX




Now you can't tell really well with these photo's but for the Butterfly and the letters I used DCWV glitter paper. The top of the box I used the Martha Stewart all occasion cake art cartridge. Then with Gypsy welded the "cards" together with opposites attract. The back of the box I used Base Camp. The paper was from the Flower Shower paper pack also by DCWV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...