Sunday, August 1, 2010

Martha Stewart Cricut Cake


So for those of you who didn't know Provocraft and Martha Stewart joined forces and created a Martha Stewart Cricut Cake. They debuted it on HSN on July 19th. Well I am a HUGE HSN fan as well. I get way too much stuff from HSN. I love them. Well I'm also on Twitter and I follow HSN. Well the day of the MS Cricut Cake debut HSN tweeted that they were giving away a couple Signed (yes I said signed) Martha Stewart edition Cricut cakes. So of course I re tweeted it and never thought another thing about it.



So the next morning I wake up like usual grab my phone check all my e-mails and Twitter updates. I have a mention? Hmmm who's mentioning me? It was HSN. I won!! I had won a Signed Martha Stewart Edition Cricut Cake. I'm so completely excited and thankful. To me the Cricut cake is something I would totally use if I had it but couldn't justify purchasing it right now. So I send them a DM and I think within a week I had a package on my front porch. I still can't believe it. It even came with the Martha Stewart's all Occasions cake Art Cartridge. Thank you Martha Stewart, Provocraft and HSN!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for leaving such a sweet comment!!! We do have alot in common =) I also am obsessed with HSN!!!!!!

    I cant even believe you WON this....how flippin AWESOME....I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!
    your blog is so stinkin cute...I am off to check out more!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...