Monday, August 23, 2010

The i-rock by imaginisce (R)




Ok so I've heard so much about this i-rock by Imaginisce (R). I decided I wanted one. Then when I found it at Michaels for $14.99 and had a 40% off coupon uh ya I had to get it. Then a couple of days later I went back with another 40% off coupon and got the Jewels. There are a ton of little jewels in here all of a variety of different sizes.
So once I got home I couldn't wait to try out my newest tool addition. I didn't take the time to do a new project I just took my most recent scrapbook page and added bling.

My last post has this same page with no bling and here is the new page with bling. Doesn't it add so much. I love it and look forward to blinging up so much more.

1 comment:

  1. Oh GREAT! Another thing I didnt think I wanted and now I DO!!! LOL =)
    ADORABLE layout!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...